- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Superyacht Market and Training Demand Study
Fisher Associates was retained by UKSA to undertake a study into the future potential of the Superyacht market, and the implications for training demand. Based upon a review of the market prospects, the aim of the research was to (2007):
- Assess the size of the market for MCA training.
- Assess the competitive environment.
- Identify growth opportunities for UKSA and suggest a development strategy.
- Assess resource developments needed.
Business Needs, Communities, Developed Economies, England, Maritime Education & Training, Market Assessment, Marketing Plan, Private Sector, Regions, Sectors, Shipping, Skills, Superyacht, UK