- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Airport Free Zone Scoping Study, UK
Fisher Associates was commissioned by a one of the UK’s largest companies with substantial property and infrastructure interests to undertake a review of the potential for Free Zones in the context of airport development. The scope of work included (2007):
- Identify how Free Zones work in the UK and their European context.
- Identify any models for Free Zones at airports that could provide examples of how the concept could be applied.
- Identify how Free Zone operations at ports and airports could be linked to enhance the potential of sea-air cargo.
Air Transport, Aviation, Communities, Developed Economies, England, Free Zones & Logistics, Market Assessment, Ports & Harbours, Private Sector, Regions, Sectors, Skills, Strategic Plan, UK