- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Review of International Maritime Centre
On behalf of a confidential client, Fisher Associates was appointed to assist with this study for a major port in the Far East. The objective of the study was to draw up a development roadmap and strategy to enhance the port’s position as an international maritime centre (IMC). Our specific inputs into this review included: (2012)
- Advice on defining the Maritime Service Cluster and Value Chain.
- Benchmarking European IMCs in terms of their activities, strategies, policies, and interventions to support their Centres.
- Interview with key stakeholders in the international maritime industry to obtain in depth opinions on the relative competitiveness of IMCs.
- Consideration of and assistance with addressing education / training / skills issues.
Asia, Business Needs, Communities, Developed Economies, Island Nations, Maritime Cluster, Maritime Education & Training, Maritime Services, Professional Services, Public Sector, Regions, Sectors, Skills, South East Asia & Far East, Strategic Plan, Strategy