- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Maritime Training and Education Academy, Bahrain
Bahrain Polytechnic appointed Fisher Associates to undertake research on the establishment of a national maritime academy. The key questions to be addressed by the study included: (2011)
- Maritime industry skills gap analysis for Bahrain and the GCC.
- Who and where are the competitors in the region?
- What is the best governance model for this institution in relation to the stakeholders?
- Who are recommended global partners?
- What would provide a uniqueness that attracts students to Bahrain?
- What is the feasibility of this institute?
The objective of the assignment was to develop a potential launch strategy for the project, and the methodology comprised three key steps:
- Education and training analysis
- Feasibility analysis
Business Needs, Communities, Developed Economies, Feasibility Study, Island Nations, Maritime Education & Training, Middle East, Public Sector, Regions, Sectors, Skills