- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Ports and Maritime PPP Adviser to Government of Kenya
The World Bank appointed a Director of Fisher Associates to assist the Government of Kenya with implementing PPP Projects in the maritime sector. (2014)
This involved advising Government institutions under the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Transport on a wide range of strategic and commercial issues for various locations in Kenya, and notably the Port of Mombasa where a new container terminal was under construction. The ToR included:
- Development of a PPP strategy in the Ports sector.
- Development of Transaction Advisor (T-Ad) TORs, Contract Negotiation and Management.
- Development of Stakeholder Communication Strategy and Implementation.
- Development and implementation of Safeguards Strategies to address social and environmental issues related to transactions.
- Development and implementation of Investor Conferences and Project/Portfolio Road Shows.
Press Release: UK Port Traffic Forecasting Model
This can be dowloaded below.
Initial Consultation: UK Port Traffic Forecasting Model
This can be downloaded below.
Africa, Business Needs, Business Plan, Communities, Container Shipping, Container Terminals, Developing Economies, Port Masterplan & Development Plan, Ports & Harbours, PPP & Privatisation, Public Sector, Regions, Sectors, Shipping, Skills, Strategy