- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Review of Marine Survey Office and Coastguard, Ireland
The Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport required a review of the Irish Coast Guard and the Marine Survey Office to: (2011)
- Examine work practices which are a barrier to efficient service delivery.
- Assess the scope for alternative service models which can deliver public services more efficiently.
- Make appropriate recommendations.
Our approach was to undertake value for money reviews of each organisation, considering economy, efficiency and effectiveness, using a “review and challenge methodology” which covered:
- Cost of service review
- Operations performance review
- Quality of service review (including consultation with key stakeholders)
Business Needs, Communities, Developed Economies, Europe, Ireland, Management, Maritime & Shipping Regulation, Public Sector, Regions, Sectors, Skills, Value for Money Review