- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Rosyth International Container Terminal Study, Scotland
Scottish Enterprise required an independent assessment of the prospects and potential for Scotland, and the proposed Rosyth International Container Terminal (RICT), related to international container trades. It therefore commissioned Fisher Associates to: (2012)
- Review market trends and growth prospects for the global container freight market.
- Prepare a SWOT analysis looking at Scotland’s prospects of benefiting from growth of global container freight market.
- Undertake an assessment of the RICT proposal.
Business Needs, Communities, Container Shipping, Container Terminals, Developed Economies, Market Assessment, Marketing Plan, Ports & Harbours, Public Sector, Regions, Scotland, Sectors, Shipping, Skills, UK