- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Maritime Workforce Development Plan, Merseyside, UK
We were appointed by The Learning and Skills Council for Greater Merseyside, working in partnership with Mersey Maritime, to address skills needs for the maritime sector. The plan provides direction for who could do what and how over the short to medium term. It was prepared on the basis of a programme of work that included:
- Baseline assessment of issues based on existing information.
- Market research in the form of workshops, face-to-face interviews, and telephone interviews.
- Interaction and discussion with the client group.
Undertaken in association with Ci Research (2 Fisher + 2 Subcon, 2005)
Business Needs, Communities, Developed Economies, England, Management, Maritime Education & Training, Public Sector, Regions, Sectors, Skills, Strategic Plan, UK