- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Dorset and East Devon Waterborne Transport Scoping Study
Dorset AONB partnership appointed Fisher Associates to investigate the long-term potential for waterborne passenger transport along the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site of Dorset and East Devon, for both functional and leisure journeys, enabling integration between waterborne and surface transport. The work involved (2009):
- An assessment of the market potential.
- Review of issues connected with vessels and landing facilities that are needed to operate services, and the constraints that impact on these.
- An assessment of barriers.
- Recommendations and conclusions.
Business Needs, Communities, Developed Economies, England, Ferries, Public Sector, Regions, Sectors, Shipping, Skills, Strategic Plan, Strategy, UK