- Ports & Harbours
- Marine Energy
- Fisheries & Seafood
- Maritime Services
- Marine Leisure
- Maritime & Shipping Regulation
- Maritime Education & Training
- Shipyard & Boatyard
- Business Needs
- News & Blog
- About Us
- Useful Stuff
- Contact Us
Port Operations Review, Cork, Ireland
Fisher Associates, in association with Arup, was commissioned by Origin Enterprises plc to advise on issues related to their planning application for redevelopment of R&H Hall’s site at Cork City Quays. (2009)
The specific points under consideration related to “port operations” issues. The review included:
- Observation of port operations on City Quays.
- Assessment of operational efficiency.
- Determine specific physical effects of Origin development.
- Assess impact of Origin development on operational efficiency.
- Draw conclusions.
Bulk Shipping, Bulk Terminals, Business Needs, Communities, Developed Economies, Europe, Ireland, Management, Ports & Harbours, Public Sector, Regions, Sectors, Service Review, Shipping, Skills