About UsFounded in 1995, Fisher Associates is an international consultancy with extensive experience providing specialist management consultancy in the maritime, multimodal and aviation sectors.
Our team of consultants have years of combined experience working closely with national and international bodies, providing strategic business planning, financial and economic consultancy, and value for money reviews to mention a few.
Our capability includes aviation and airports, harbours and ports, maritime free zones, multimodal transportation and inland waterways, particularly for business planning and masterplan purposes. With some 180 assignments in over 30 countries, we can offer:
- Institutional, PPP, Organisation and Management Consultancy
- Aviation Consulting, Airport Development Analysis
- Strategic, Economic and Financial Analysis
- Market Studies and Traffic Forecasts
- Feasibility Studies, Business Plans and Port Masterplans
Recent examples of assignments Fisher Associates have completed include:
- Ports and Harbour Development
- Shipping, including ferries and ferry terminals, cruise, container and bulk shipping
- Marine Energy and Waterways
- Multimodal and Aviation
- Maritime Services, including Maritime Education, Maritime and Shipping Regulations
- Fisheries and Seafood
We draw on a pool of talented Associates who are experts in their own, individual disciplines. We offer management consultants, financial and economic analysts, transport consultants, institutional and PPP specialists and operations consultants.
Our philosophy is to give practical advice incorporating technical excellence. We offer technical expertise and industry experience combined with strong value for money. Above all, we offer our clients a genuine two-way relationship, and it is significant that much of our work comes from repeat business and word of mouth.
If you wish to enlist the support and technical expertise of the team at Fisher Associates, then please get in touch with us here. We’re happy to discuss your requirements in more detail.